Boarding at Whistler's
Full-Service Equestrian Boarding in De Pere, WI
Let us make your boarding dreams come true! No matter the breed, size or discipline of your horse, they'll be readily welcome and expertly cared for at Whistler's Run.
We offer one, all-inclusive indoor boarding service for a monthly fee of $650 or an outdoor board option for $300.
- 14’ x 12’ indoor stall
- Daily turnout in spacious pastures
- Daily stall cleaning with fresh shavings
- Quality hay morning and night
- Two feedings per day with Tribute feed and top dressing
- Protective gear applied as needed (fly masks and sheets, blankets, etc.)
- Free access to use the on-site laundry room
- Personal tack room locker and saddle rack
Healthy and happy horses are our top priority, which is why we carry six types of Tribute feed to ensure your horse gets the best nutrition for their specific needs. We also include top dressing supplements in every feeding, free of charge!
We are happy to accommodate unique feeding specifications, medication administration and supplement add-ins, so long as you provide your own.
Year-round weather protection
Wisconsin weather can be unpredictable, but we’re prepared for the good and bad conditions year-round.
- Industrial indoor fans
- Horses brought inside during storms and other harsh conditions
- Outdoor runs for shade and protection from light rain
- Fly masks and sheets applied before turnout (when needed)
- Anti-freeze automatic waterers
- Blankets put on before turnout (when needed)
- Heated barn and floors (kept at 52 degrees)
- 25-acre riding trail
- Indoor arena
- 60 ft. diameter outdoor arena
- Rubber stall mats
- 12 large pastures
- 11 dry lots
- Automatic waterers
- Onsite bathroom
- Onsite laundry room
- Two tack rooms
Visit Whistler’s Run
Calling all animal lovers! We offer private, educational tours for small groups of all ages. Schedule your tour to meet the animals at Whistler’s Run and see our gorgeous facility for yourself.Schedule your visit